Wednesday 4 January 2023

IMPORTANT CHANGES for 2023

Hello! And a Happier New Year to you all!
We've some important changes to announce! 


We have had to make difficult but necessary changes to the way we work. Mainly because as you know the hike in energy prices is crippling small businesses. Not like we've been through enough after the last 2 years of covid we now seem to be stung by the increasing costs of everything. Our raw materials have skyrocketed. Some things have doubled.! 

Small business owners can only hold back the tide for so long before something has to give! 

I absolutely hate having to put up my prices and know I offer pretty competitive prices for the work that's involved, and in a bid to keep the increase as low as possible, it's become necessary to do as much as I can from home. If you follow me on social media you'll know I am constantly showing the temperature in the studio.... it's freezing!..... it's an old cottage with no fixed heating so I rely on fan heaters to keep me warm. These heaters are expensive to run especially small business tariffs which are more expensive than domestic! So it seems rather stupid to heat up the studio, which takes forever,  when I can do some of the things from home.

So I've decided that for the foreseeable future my opening hours with be flexible and varied! All this seems like a no-brainer!

I know that I will be more productive and less distracted! I've massively fallen behind on my blog, my website still needs new stuff added and my social media channels are never up to date! 

The studio is not a shop! The very reason I spent hours building the website is to make it quicker and easier for people to shop. There is no need to call in (I make and sell to people all around the world) unless you are collecting your order or want to discuss an idea and feel better face-to-face (I get that). It's not a shop you can browse in as all items are custom-made to order so there's nothing to buy. 

Yes, I have examples of items I've made, but nothing that you can't see on the website. 

Of course, I love meeting people and social integration, but I also realise that a consultation especially when it comes to couples wanting wedding stationery can take almost as long as the making of the order itself. As they say....time is money and this time needs to be incorporated into the product pricing somewhere. So rather than increasing my prices for the wedding stationery I will hold the price and only offer what's on the website. Custom orders can still be discussed but there will be an extra cost/design fee for this. We have over 150 wedding designs on the website so there's already plenty to choose from. Our wedding invitations can be found here https://inspiredbyscript.co.uk/collections/wedding-invitation 

Our website https://inspiredbyscript.co.uk  is open 24/7 - 365 days a year. Turnaround time will still be the same at 5-14 working days depending on your order. If you require something in a rush please call up first. If you do need to call in please call me first before having a wasted journey.Our phone number is 07816 537 275 and will be answered during working hours or as soon as possible if you leave a message, 

We're always happy to consider custom orders so if you have something in mind please CONTACT US for a free quote.

Thank you so much for spreading the word, and for your continued custom and support. Now more than ever before it really is very much appreciated.

Let's hope 2023 is kinder and gentler for all of us. 

Follow us on

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspiredByScript

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/inspiredbyscript

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...