Wednesday 27 March 2013

Peacock Blue Wedding Inspiration

There's no two ways about it.... I LOVE the colours of Peacock Feathers!


I was trundling around Pinterest (my latest obsession!), looking for Inspiration for my Wedding Inspiration Board when I came across this delightful colour scheme from The Exclusive Wedding Blog

I LOVE strong, vibrant colours and ones that shimmer and shine in particular. That's probably why I am s  fascinated with the Foils that I use on my Wedding Invitations and Stationery.

I've just re-designed my North Yorkshire Weddings website and felt that I needed a new look for my Inspired by Script website too. Mainly because I felt the Lime Green and Hot Pink looked a bit childish and didn't really show off my designs to their best advantage.... So, with that in mind (Drum roll and Fanfare please).... here's THE NEW LOOK!

So.... what do you think? Constructive criticism welcome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...