Monday 23 July 2012

Personalised Mum Birthday Card

We've quite a few Birthdays close to each other in out family.
After my sister-in-laws birthday 
we have Steve's mums birthday....


The card is simple enough and made using hot pink foil,
some embossed card attached to hot pink card,
a couple of hot pink butterflies (I did try hearts but they didn't look right) and a few sparkling diamantes.

Plain and simple but effective.

To see more of my posts on Greeting Cards

If you make cards yourself.... I hope you find some inspiration.
If you wuld like me to make a crad for you... get in touch by clicking the CONTACT ME button :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...