Thursday 7 July 2011

Personalised New Baby Card

It's always lovely to welcome a new baby into the family and this card was made for a close family friend...

It was a chance to get the foiler out and produce something personalised and unique. Something to treasure and mark this special occasion.



Along with this I am making another gift, a BABY BIRTH POSTER of which I have done loads of now and I'm sure regular readers get sick of seeing on my blog.





All personalised, foiled cards can be made to order and make great cards for any special event.


I've taken delivery of another 100 egg cups, to be made into Wedding Favours, another creative idea that came about as a customer request.



To see then CLICK ON THIS LINK



I'll keep you posted when they are finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...