Wednesday 1 June 2011

Witchy Gift

While playing with my vinyl cutter I just had to make this sign...suitable for any Witches Kitchen. It's currently on sale in my Folksy Shop here





Kitchen Witch Sign
£



This wall hanging is perfect for any Witches Kitchen. The plaque measures a generous A4, (21cm x 29.7cm) and is made from 9mm MDF.






The plaque is painted a soft cream and the lettering is turquoise, but I'm happy to do any colour combination you like.






There is a choice of fixings either by a rope drilled into the corners or hooks and eye fixings at the back, the choice is yours and I will do this to order., If you would like a sign of this size with other words on, please get in touch as I can do these for no extra charge. Any questions please email me direct at inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...