Friday 28 June 2019

PERSONALISED FRUIT INFUSER WATER BOTTLEs

 I had a plan and a play for Christmas 2018. I made 4 bottles, 2 for my son and daughter-in-law and 1 each for the grandkids. 


The plan was I'd leave their main and large presents in Steve's car and put a message in these bottles. None of which any of them asked for nor expected. The bottles were to be the last present to open, leading them to the back of the car as the biggest surprise of all.
Something I used to do when my son was a small and a tradition he's carried on with his kids. 



Everyone loved them so much, I thought they would make great thank you gifts
for the bridal party or hen-do and they can be used for years to come. 







The bottles went down a treat, 
so I've decided to offer them for sale on the website   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...