Sunday 25 May 2014

New design - Ribboned, simple style, wedding invitation

Ok.... some girls collect shoes or handbags.... with me it's ribbons! Since Steve built me this ribbon rack I seem to have collected even more!.... Double this amount in fact!  



I was asked to make a gate fold design for a client... 
and while I had the double slotted cutter out, decided to have a play.....


Not all couples want graphics on their cards.... some prefer a much simpler design.
With a choice of many colours, these cards will suit those with an understated taste. 
There's still the option of over 15 foil colours, so there's no reason 
why they won't look different every time.



 If now on the look out for some thin 7mm lace, so I can add to the collection of samples. Perfect for the Vintage bride!

See designs as they happen but visiting our facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/InspiredByScript

or call into the studio at
288a High Street, Northallerton DL7 8DW
Tuesday 0 Saturday
10.30am - 4pm

Tel me (Sue) on 01609 776 866 
If there's anything you need to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...