Wednesday 14 November 2012

Personalised Save The Date Fridge Magnets

Personalised Save The Date Fridge Magnets

I've worked 3 weeks solid over the last 3 weeks... both Sundays I've been to 2 Wedding Fairs... which sort of takes it out of you.

At the latest one however I was approached by Sam and Steve to make some Save The Date, Magnetic fridge magnets as their wedding is some way away yet. 


People love this idea for Save the Dates as Magnets seem to be so collectable these days. Also, by sticking it to your fridge there's less chance of it getting lost as there is with a conventional Save the Date Card.

The magnets are available direct off my Wedding Stationery Website at this link here. At the moment there are 9 designs to choose from... but I am working on more :-)

I've also considered making these for Baby Birth Announcements as I have the facilities to fully personalise them and I think that adding a photo of the new born, would look quite cute..... and there are probably tons of other ideas I can come up with too.

Have you any wild suggestions you think could take off?
I'm offering 10 personalised magnets to the one who can come up with the best idea! Just email me at: inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk  or alternatively, leave a comment below.

Post by Sue Simpson (c) 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...