Sunday 27 June 2010

A Royal Visitors Book

If I was to be perfectly honest, formal layouts and Traditional Lettering are not my favourite commissions. I work best when I am given a poem or quotation, a little bit of information about the recipient and a free reign on design, layout and creative expression. Sadly, we all have to take in work which we aren't particularly fond of.

Living near an Army Barracks means that the Squadrons there often have visitors that are extra important. Above is the previous visit from Her Royal Highness, The Queen and below, Princess Alexandra.....who happens to be the Patron of Action For Blind People who have helped and supported me both when I lost my sight initially and during the setting up and running of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...