Thursday 9 February 2012

New Wedding Stationery Design

I've started on new designs for my 2012 Wedding Collection. Wedding have become a large part of my business and I may have to ditch the more personal commissions that I sometimes get asked to do.


I love this border and it worked out really well on all the stationery. This one I foiled in silver, but I have many other colours available.


As well as the invitations which measure 10cm x 21cm and come with envelopes at £2 each, I tried the design on place cards too....


And I'm thrilled at the way it worked on the Thank you cards. It's important when designing borders that the design works on ALL the stationery and at both large and smaller formats. The Thank You cards are 10cm x 10cm and are £1 each. The outside is foiled and any wording of your choice can be added to the inside.


If you are interested in the above stationery or any of the other designs I make, feel free to email me at inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk or alternatively you can ring me direct at the studio on 01609 776 866

To see more of my Wedding Stationery don't forget to visit my Flickr Gallery by clicking this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...