Tuesday 7 February 2012

Personalised, Made To Order Banners

I saw these in the local craft shop and couldn't resist the temptation to buy them. Normally I would have cut my own, but the fancy, scalloped deckle edge, didn't seem worth the effort, when I could buy them ready made...added to that, it made sense to have more time to play and get creative.

My first thought was for Wedding Banners.... possibly with Mr & Mrs on, or because it's almost Valentines day, simply the word LOVE.



The letters are cut from Vinyl and the banners can be made to order....perhaps even finding a use for Birthdays. E.g. Chloe's 18th?


All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the results and I'm offering any name or greeting at £1 per letter and the lettering can be cut in most colours. I


love them and I'm already thinking of other things I can do with them. What about kids bedrooms? Letters co-ordinated to match the room....or choose 2 colours. The choice is yours and the ideas endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...