Monday 18 November 2013

Why EVERY Bride needs PINTEREST!!

"Oh not another Social Media, sharing website!"  I hear you cry!
OK... I know you are busy and time is precious. Pouring over endless magazines and websites to gain ideas and contacts can drive a girl to distraction right?

And all this while you are trying to plan your big day and seem endlessly bombarded with everything trying to distract you and send you into a total panic about planning the perfect day!


Never fear! PINTEREST is here!


I have to admit, I groaned too!

"Oh lord! not another thing to get me head around"

Well... Now I'm hooked... and I hope you will be too!


So... What IS Pinterest exactly?


Pinterest is a pinboard-stylephoto-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos.



OK.... So I get that... How will it help me as a Bride?


Well....You know what it's like. You're surfing the internet during your break times and lunch times and one thing leads to another and before you know it, you really can't remember that website where you saw that special something or indeed, what it was in the first place!


Pinterest makes things a whole lot easier! With virtually 1 click, you can pin the picture to one of your boards and go back to it later. It's great for idea catching too.


It's like your own virtual scrap book and will help you keep everything together... all neat and tidy like :-)


Hmmmm..... ok... I'll take a look... 


How Do I Get Started?


It's simple! Pop over to the Pinterest website http://www.pinterest.com/ 

And create yourself an account. 


Once you're on,  you'll need  the "Pin It" button installed in your browser tool   bar. This magic little button is what allows you to pin things online. Installing the button is very easy -- when you're in your Pinterest account, look to the upper right-hand corner and hover above "About," then click on "Pin It Button" and follow the directions to drag the button into your toolbar.
Or instead of using the "Pin It" button, you can also copy and paste links from sites you like, and it will search for photos from that page, which you can then pin. You can also upload photos from your computer

I've created quite a few Inspiration Boards for my Brides


CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT I'VE PINNED


You then have the option of following individual boards or all of them.


Let me know how you get on... and if you post your Pinterest link below, I'll follow you :-) 



REMEMBER: Sharing is caring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...