Thursday 28 July 2011

Shaun & Mandy - Made To Order - Hot Pink and Silver Wedding Stationery

I've already blogged about these gorgeous Wedding Invitations over at my Wedding Blog by I just had to share them on here....

I was asked to make the Wedding Invites using Hot Pink Ribbon and printed insert and silver Foil Decoration to the card. We thought that Hot Pink foil may be a little overpowering.




As a special gift, I invested in 20 bespoke Keepsake boxes which not only make it a pleasure handing them over, but personalised and with matching ribbon can be used as a keepsake box to be used afterwards to keep the Bride and Grooms cards and memories in. I also offer them for sale to Brides who have bought their stationery elsewhere.



I made a matching Silver Foiled tag and the Hot Pink Ribbon just make the box look fantastic. The Bride and Groom seem to like it too.



I was also asked to make little cards for this wedding order, asking the the nicest possible way for money instead of gifts....this is a difficult one for newly weds today, but with an increasing number of people setting up home before they get married, I think people are no longer offended by this and lets face it, it relieves guests from having to come up with something special.



Gone are the days of 25 sets of bathroom scales, 6 toasters and 3 kettles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...