Monday 6 June 2011

Hand Made wedding Stationery - They chose Mystery!

Tanya and David came to the studio with no clear idea of which design they wanted. I have 2 wedding portfolios at the studio and not all the designs are on my website (NOTE TO SELF: really MUST get round to this!)

It wasn't long however, before they chose the card 'Mystery' with the only request of 'Can we have it in pale blue?'. Absolutely no problem!

They also asked me to make some RSVP cards.....these save the recipient of having to go out and find an acceptance or refusal card and thus speeding up the response time.


I particularly love the humour and lack of formality on this card.


I've also been asked to make a guest book, serving as a lasting reminder of their special day. That is in the press and awaiting photographs which I will add shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...