Sunday 29 January 2012

A Week When Your Feet Don't Touch The Ground

It's been the busiest week at the studio, that I have had for a very long time....I wish ALL weeks were like this.

I've had 2 lots of place cards to make for two separate brides and added to that I've had a full Wedding order to do. More about the place cards later.

Karen loved the foiled cards and wanted something plain and simple, with the only remit being... 'Hot Fuchsia Pink' ....

I obliged, but after looking at them from a design point of view and the name of 'Richard' having 2 ascenders, the design itself looked a little bit.... errrr unbalanced....So, we decided to introduce a butterfly theme into the design.... MUCH BETTER don't you think?


For the month of January and all the way up to Valentine's Day, I'm offering FREE R.S.V.P. cards.


I also made some little cards to go inside the Invites as a polite way of asking for money rather than gifts.


the place cards, Menu's and wedding Post box will be left until a month before the wedding, once the final numbers and guests names a re confirmed.

I also have a busy month with birthdays. It's a long term friends birthday as well as my daughter-in-laws birthday at the end of the month.


I really love that little tumbling heart design that I made for the Valentine's Day cards, and used it once again for their cards.


I love it so much I'm going to design a full set of wedding Stationery round it too.


Sometimes things just work out perfectly and it's a real buzz when they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...