Tuesday 24 May 2011

Cut Letters - It's all such great fun!

I'm fascinated with the cut letters I can produce and have been playing around with overlapping letters. This is the pre-cut card before the quotation is taken out....

The idea behind this was that the quotation would come out all in one piece....and I almost succeeded. These are the letters placed onto a piece of contrasting paper. Of course, when glued down and positioned, the quote will look very different, neater and more easily readable.


I've also adjusted the sizes of the letters to make them more graphic...I can't wait to do more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...