Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wedding Website

It's been all hands on deck at the studio, and then on an evening working till the early hours, re-hashing my North Yorkshire Weddings Website, ready for the Wedding Fair on 26th February at Hambleton Forum in Northallerton. For more details of this event CLICK HERE

I'm teaching at North East Scribes in Darlington on Saturday. An all day affair with advanced calligraphers, it's going to be a great day.

And then it back to designing more Wedding Stationery....this time with my new foiling machine in mind. Definitely the best investment I've ever made and I've already got my first order! YAY!
Pop over and have a look at the new site....let me know what you think. Hopefully it's more user friendly and easier to navigate.
There's still a little way to go, but as everyone who has a website will tell you, a website is NEVER finished :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...