Wednesday 1 April 2020

A special message to all my wonderful couples


How are you doing? Very up and down I imagine like most of us?
I thought I’d send you a bit of happy post just to keep you up-to-date from my end at least.

I’m upset, of course, for all those who have had to or will have to cancel their weddings this year. Everything is a bit uncertain at the moment and I fully understand that dates are not able to be rearranged.
I’m sure you know how I value each and every one of you who supports my small business. 

I started it 20 years ago on a wing and a prayer with no money in the bank and refusing to borrow money to make it work. I thought if it worked it worked and if it didn’t it didn’t. But better to try and fail than live a life wondering ‘what if’. Thankfully, I've managed to keep my head above water and I'm still needed to do what I love best. 

I want to reassure you I'm not closing... that's not an option and there are benefits to having a small humble property with an amazing landlord. I'll be back open to the public as soon as I possibly can.  The website will be open 24/7 in the meantime. So all is well with the world. 

I’m not going to lie and say it was easy, some months especially in the early days,  were terrifying, but I’ve always had the belief that everything works out in the end and all will be well. It's thanks to you that it works! 

The success of any business lies with your customers and I really feel honored that you trusted me to make your wedding stationery. A little bit of me goes out with every order. So, here’s the thing, if you bought your invitations from me, I will make you FREE OF CHARGE some small A7 change of date cards when you’ve managed to reschedule your wedding. It’s not a lot I know, but if you’ve sent your invites out, you’ll only need to change a few details and I think this will help. It’s just my way of giving back in gratitude for helping support me.

Get in touch via email: inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: Mobile 07816 537 275
Home: 01609 780 507

Keep up to date or contact me through fb: https://www.facebook.com/InspiredByScript

Please be aware that the page will most probably contain less wedding stuff and more home life, cat pictures, garden pictures, motivational quotes and whatever else randomly pops into my head right now. 

I think I'm acting a bit on the weird side at the moment.... but hey... that's nothing new! This isn't a time for being 'normal'.... it's a time for being human! 

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/inspiredbyscript/

(As above.... it may get a bit random!).

If you have any worries or concerns please feel free to chat.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay calm and stay positive.
This is just 1 day of the whole of the rest of your lives together.

Thank you so much for your continued support,
it means the world to me!

REMEMBER: We’re in this together.

Love and bright blessings,
Sue xox


P.S. Just a little side note....I'm using this time to catch up on Blogging, Adding to my website, building up my Pinterest board and doing lots of other important but often neglected work-related stuff... so to avoid lots of cat and home and random stuff, please let me know what you need to see or read and I'll write about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...