Monday 27 May 2013

Personalised Will You Be My Bridesmaid Cards

I was asked to design and create some
Personalised Will You Be My Bridesmaid Cards
So out came the nibs and the ink 


And out of the pen came the letters....



This was the final design for my client....



But I decided to design a couple more
one for a Bridesmaid 



And one with top hats for the guts......



These cards would also make lovely thank you cards.


Just a quick post today as it's bank holiday Monday
and I'm starting a full weeks holiday.

Hope you all have a great day..... Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...