Monday 14 May 2012

Memories are made of this

Two Souls 2 copyThe Tapes Are CutSewn Onto TapesPOCKET bOOK FullversIONPICTURE 1Oscar James copy
NEW ANGEL WISHES.0Nature Concertina book copyMark Twain QuoteLove is hanging copyHoles ready for stitchingConcertina with Hearts 3 colours 1.0
COMMISSION 1 InspideCard1Caard 2BOS 035BOS 032BOS 029
BOS 028Blog Book 3Blog Book 2Alan BadbyNEW COLLECTION 1.0

Memories are made of this, a set on Flickr.

I needed to go through my (very) old posts to find a piece of work I did quite some time ago. It's ironic that once a piece leaves your hands, you very quickly forget it. I took a trip down memory lane when I found these.
Now, if I EVER question myself about whether keeping a blog is a waste of my time.... I KNOW NOW it isn't and I also remember the reason for keeping it in the first place!.... Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...