Tuesday 20 September 2011

Inspired by CREATIVITY

I love working to commissions, but now and again it's nice when you get a little bit of 'me' time. I also love doodles and gestural marks.....so at the end of the last Wedding order I had time for a little play......


Creativity comes from having an open mind to new ideas,
Constantly questioning the established rules


Though rarely does it come on those days


When you set out to be creative - Raymond Blanc

I'm not sure what I will use these for just yet, or even if I will use them at all....but I certainly had fun playing for a while and I'm sure that with a little more play, something will develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...