Wednesday 5 March 2014

Irish Themed Wedding Post Box

Joy contacted me via my website
and asked if I could make a Wedding Post Box 
for an Irish Themed Wedding

The Brief was: Ivory, Greens with pearls.

I told her I would avoid the old cliche 
of Leprechauns and Guinness 
(joy said there would be enough Guinness 
flying around at the Wedding anyway).
and went for the safer option of....

Shamrocks.



Oh what fun I had, printing and cutting them out...
covering the box :-)

They are pretty large as you can see :-)



Apologies for the terrible photo quality..
that's what you get 
when you are in a rush and 
taking them on your iPad!

Still.... I think you get the idea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...