Monday, 8 October 2012

Personalised Wedding Seating Plan, Brown, Ivory and gold

I have to admit.... I don't like Brown butterflies.
But as a Wedding Stationery I do as I am asked.


This one was for Neil & Alison 
from London.

The colour scheme asked for was,
Brown, Ivory and Gold.


Unfortunately, the deadline was tight,
so these are some rather rushed photos
so I could get it in the post. 

to be fair.... although it's not to my taste, it did make quite a change from the Fuchsia Pink that keeps cropping up at the moment. And the Gold on Ivory was really nice!

Pictures (c) Sue Simpson - inspiredbyscript.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. interesting! although I have no expert, but I want have to know more and more, on your blog just interesting and useful information. Keep it up!personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...