Monday 8 October 2012

Personalised Wedding Seating Plan, Brown, Ivory and gold

I have to admit.... I don't like Brown butterflies.
But as a Wedding Stationery I do as I am asked.


This one was for Neil & Alison 
from London.

The colour scheme asked for was,
Brown, Ivory and Gold.


Unfortunately, the deadline was tight,
so these are some rather rushed photos
so I could get it in the post. 

to be fair.... although it's not to my taste, it did make quite a change from the Fuchsia Pink that keeps cropping up at the moment. And the Gold on Ivory was really nice!

Pictures (c) Sue Simpson - inspiredbyscript.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...