Monday 12 March 2012

Wishing Trees For Hire in North Yorkshire

When I wrote the blog post about 'A Simple Alternative To The Wedding Guest Book' I talked about making a wishing tree out of twisted willow.

I didn't, however, take into account it's tremendous growing powers and in only 2 weeks it had taken over the studio and rooted! Daily, like a triffid, it spread across the gallery ceiling, so I was more than relieved to find my suppliers had non growing wishing trees in stock.


I've 2 trees for hire, one white and one natural....complete with moss around the bark. There's plenty of space to add the Personalised Wishing Tags which I also sell.



At the moment these are only available to hire within a 25 mile radius of Northallerton, due to delivery, set up and collection logistics.

They look rather eye catching and a novel alternative to the Wedding Guest Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...