Thursday 20 January 2011

Hand Made Wedding Invitations

Because of the extremely bad weather we had towards the back end of the year, when the snow lay heavily on the ground and my pipes and toilet at the studio froze, it became almost impossible to work. My days were short and I did as much work as I could at home.

I was contacted by a Bride and Groom that saw me at the Wedding Fair held during the latter part of last year and we decided that it would be my first job back....
The invitations were a simple design and the Bride and groom were sure in what they wanted. After seeing the website dedicated to my Wedding Stationery they decided on Cream Hammered Card, Cream Inserts, black lettering and a Rust coloured ribbon....

The Evening Invited were half the size of the Wedding Invitations. I have more work to do for them closer to the time....the priority here is to get the invitations out.
To see more of my Wedding Stationery go to http://northyorkshireweddings.co.uk I try to cater for all levels of budget, so hopefully there is something there for everyone....and usually they work out cheaper than shop bought stationery and they also have the added advantage of being made especially for you and can be tweaked a little so you get exactly what you want.
You may also like to see my other posts on Wedding Commissions by clicking this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting Inspired by Script. We love hearing what you think and from other creatives too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...